Explore the Surroundings
Enjoy our freshly tapped draught beer and the traditional Klosterbräu cuisine. Up for exploring some culture after that? The brewery musuem and baroque church are definately worth a visit. If you are interested in monastic art, feel free to take part in a guided brewery tour.
Information On Your Stay
- Tour groups with up to 40 people can individually choose from the Klosterbräu Menu or order one same meal
- For tour groups with more than 40 people we offer the most popular meals on our Auswahlkarte or serving one same meal for all
- If you would like to have a meal in our restaurant, slate for approx. 1,5 hrs
- On sundays and public holidays you can reserve form 11.30AM to 1.30PM
- In case you are running late, please give us a call so that we can plan accordingly and prevent waiting time
- Brewery and Museumtours with audio visual slideshow and beer tasting from 10 to 45 people. Duration approx. 1,5 hrs incl. beer tasting €5,00 (please make reservations)
- Brewery museum open daily from 9AM to 7PM. No reservation needed for visitation.
- Busdrivers (from 30 people onwards), busdrivers and tourist guides (from 50 people onwards) receive a discount by the reception on their day of arrival
- Monastery and Church tour: Make reservations directly in the monastery (Tel 08341- 90 600) or by the monastery reception
- Parking area for busses can be seen on the site plan. Walking distance approx. 150m, past the church and monastery down to the main entrance of Irseer Klosterbräu
- The inner zone of the monastery quarters is blocked for busses
Please make reservations via telephone (08341-43 22 00) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.